Branded merchandise is a cost-effective way of reaching out to potential customers, creating more exposure for your business, and improving brand recognition. Every marketing plan should include the distribution of promotional items such as banner pens.
If you are using banner pens and any other branded merchandise to promote your brand, you need to have a strategy in place to produce the desired results.
There are five things you need to do when giving away promotional items:
- Understand your audience. To ensure that your item will be used by your target audience, you need to give away something they will actually need. Tailor the item specifically for its intended recipient. When choosing what type of promo item to use, select something that has timeless appeal. Also consider how often the item will be used. A tote bag may be used only once or twice a week, a jacket is seasonal in nature, while banner pens are something that people use on a regular basis.
- Give away something of value. With the rise of minimalism and decluttering, people don’t like to hold on to things that do not hold value in their lives. If you give away stuff that are not relevant to potential customers, they are most likely to throw them away and you end up wasting precious dollars on items that are relegated to the trash bin. To prevent this from happening, you need to dole out an item that is highly functional, such as banner pens. You also need to put a lot of strategy into the design of the promo item to make it look even more attractive. You can get in touch with our staff so that we can come up with custom scroll pens that are designed with your target audience in mind.
- Sponsor local events. Becoming involved with your own community results to increased brand recognition and improved consumer perception. The simple gesture of hosting a charity event such as a golf tournament or a chili cook-off allows you to help a good cause while at the same time help your business grow.
- Go for quality. Well-made promotional items perform better and give greater results when it comes to conversion. Quality promotional products build a strong sense of loyalty long after your marketing event is over. The item will be used for a longer time, resulting to repeated exposure and increased brand recall. Don’t sacrifice quality to save a few bucks. Remember that your brand is the one that’s on the line here—so if you give away cheap products that do not work at all, customers will think that your products and services will be of the same quality. As the saying goes: you get what you pay for. That’s true with promotional items as well. If you want to ensure that your audience receives high-quality banner pens, you need to partner with a reliable and trustworthy supplier like Banner Pens UK. We have a proven track record of providing high-quality scroll pens that will surely be used by your target audience for a long time.
- Personalize your item. If you know who your target audience is and you understand what makes them tick, you need to personalize your promo item to make it appealing to them. For example, if you want to appeal to millennials, then you need to come up with a visually appealing design to put in the scroll banner.
Promotional items such as banner pens call the attention of customers to your business. With their continued use, your brand achieves repeat exposure. We can help you implement an effective marketing strategy with our banner pen services.
Request a FREE quote from us today online!